Are you a new Muslim? New to Islam? Do you want to learn more about Islam? Do you have questions about Islam?
Congratulations! We welcome you to the Muslim Unity Center community!
Comt visit us during office hours and set up an appointment with Imam Almasmari to receive your New Muslim Welcome Gift!
Here is what we have to offer …
- We recommend that you attend Friday Prayer at 1:30 PM (every Friday) and set up a meeting with Imam Almasmari to go over any questions you may have, and get orientation to the center and the community
- Every Friday night, we hold an educational event for the entire community with Imam Almasmari where we go over various topics from A to Z. Please see our community calendar schedule for the timings or sign up on our mailing list to receive the latest events and news
- We offer weekly Qur’an classes every Mon-Thur. at 7:00-9:00 PM for Adults – Please contact the main office to schedule classes with Shaykh Ahmed Mabrouk – Our Qur’an Director
- This program is for those who want to learn how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet and recite the Qur’an
- Please see our Qur’an page
- We offer free Arabic classes every Thurs. 7:00 PM with Sr. Elham.
- This program is for those who want to learn speaking Arabic and understand the meaning of words, grammer, sentence formation, etc.
- Every Friday night at 7:00 PM, we have our Understanding Islam Group/Classes, a program for those wanting to learn the basics of Islam and go over various topics. This is primarily a support group for Muslims, New Muslim, and Non-Muslims who want to learn more about Islam. Please see our Understanding Islam Group page
- Every other Monday night, we offer women-only classes on – Purification of the Heart – with Imam Almasmari. Please see schedule and emails for latest updates
- If you have any questions about anything, please contact our Imam or MUC front office 248-857-9200 for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us from our contact us page.
2110 Sager ave. Waterloo, IA 50701