Guidelines For Attending Masjid Al-Noor
These guidelines are practiced across the masjids in USA and are 100% approved by our Muslim scholars and our Imam Ahmed.
1.Please, DO NOT Come to the Masjid IF you had Covid-19 in last 30 days
2. Please, DO NOT Come to the Masjid IF you have fever, breathing issues, or any other Symptom of Covid-19
3. Everyone MUST ALWAYS WEAR A MASK (you can not enter the masjid without a mask and we will not provide them)
4. EVERYONE MUST BRING THEIR OWN PRAYER RUG
5. No ONE should shake hands or embrace
6. Do not shake hands and embrace the Imam .
7. Everyone must remain 6 feet apart from each other.
8. There will be a separate entry and exit doors.
9. The Masjid will only be opened 10 minutes prior to Iqamah time, and will be closed 10 minutes after prayers.
10.No gathering at Lobby and Everyone MUST LEAVE the Masjid right a way.
11. Restroom and Wudu stations are closed. Make wudu at home.
12 Children under the age of 14 are not currently permitted in the masjid.